Date 2020-12- 23
!! THIS IS JUST A PRE- INFORMATION.
MANDATORY PRE-VETERINARY CHECK
!BEFORE ENTERING STAKE-OUT!
Pre check of all dogs health condition, vaccination, passports and pedegrees.
This is mandatory for all dogs before they will be allowed into the stakeout-area. Sick dogs will not be allowed into the Stake-out area or the stadion.
All teams that are clear will get a green “inspected” sticker on the car/trailer. Cars without the green sticker will not be allowed at the stakout neither before or during the championship..
• Timeperiod Tuesday (15.00 - 18.00)
• Timeperiod Wednesday (10.00 - 18.00)
• Wednesday after 18.00 extra charge 200,- Euro
IMPORTANT: Entering of stake-out before done the vet-check means NO START in WC 2021 and that you have to leave the race
• Veterinary check must be done before entering stake-out
Veterinary check will be located in Funäsdalen, before drivning up to Ramundberget.
Place will and directions will be posted.
• A team of 4 veterinarians and 4 assistants will check the dogs.
• Before the Vet-check a controll of you dogs paper is made. Vaccinination and passports, etc.
• Opens Tuesday 15.00
• There are two stake-outs: One for bigger teams and one for smaller teams. See signs
• If you compete in two classes your parking is for the bigger team.
• Each parking is marked with the muschers startnumber
• Container for carbage is placed on each stake out
• Water is at the Service building, both outside and inside
• Toilets, men and woman, are at the service building
• Showers are located at the service building
• All Trails are closed for training becuase of preparation the whole week.
• You are allowed to ski around the trails.
TEAM LEADER MEETING
Wednesday amundberget Starting numbers for the nations/Transponder will be handed out
So far, only a rough schedule has been drawn up for the race days. As soon as more detailed information is available about arrivals, departures, vet checks, doping tests, etc., it will be posted here.